Medical risk assessment and skill allocation can be difficult even for the veterans in the event industry, and that is why we are happy to assist with open, honest and realistic event medical management and planning.
This service can be utilised as part of our complete service and comes free of charge. If however, you require an assessment of your event with a different event medical company utilisation this service can be charged for separately. We can integrate in with any other provider or take the lead and be the central liaison point between you the client, and the medical organisations including the state lead service (UK NHS / Irish HSE /etc.).
As we have designed and implemented numerous risk assessments for all types of events, from large to small, standard to quirky, high profile to low profile, we are confident that should we be commissioned that your event will be “rock solid” from a medical aspect.
The main areas that we can offer advice / arrange are:
- Risk assessments (taking the purple & green guide into account)
- Staff deployment and skill mix allocation
- Emergency Liaison Team (ELT) medical lead
- Joint Agency Control Centre (JACC) – dispatcher and call taker
- Operating policy
- Major incident policy and liaison
- Best medical and event practices
- Stationary services / inter agency liaison
- Post event debriefs and recommendations
- Minimal NHS / HSE impact (taking next year’s licence into account)